Plus Account, Created on 18 September 2005 (#8324857), Last updated on 8 December 2013 [Gift]
|Hello there, and welcome to sesshy_icontest; a weekly icontest based on Sesshoumaru of the anime/manga Inuyasha. If you're highly interested or in love with Sesshourmaru and iconing, this place is for you. Come and join to showcase your excellent iconing skills and compete with other talented iconists. So what are you waiting for? Join!
Do you have a Question? Problem? Comment? Suggestion? Complaints? You may contact me on any of my posts made in this community.
cool_spectrum - active
saya - missing
If you are interested in becoming a banner maker, please respond to this post.
|01. You must be a member to participate.
02. No fanart is allowed. This includes doujinshi. Official art only.
03. Icons must meet LJ standards. (100x100max, 40kbmax, .jpeg, .png, .gif) and must be submitted using a linkable hosting. Photobucket, TinyPic, Imageshack etc... LJ Scrapbook or similar is not an acceptable hosting.
04. Icons must be made fresh for the each theme/challenge.
05. You may submit up to 3 icons.
06. Do not advertise/display your icon anywhere until the results are posted. It must remain anonymous until it's over.
07. Do not submit someone else's icon and claim it as your own.
08. Please ask the iconist for permission first if you want to use their icon.
09. When voting, do not vote for your own icon.
10. If you win first for 3 rounds in a row, you are added to our hall of fame.
11. Respect each and every one in this community. Maintainers, moderators, bannermakers and members alike. No bashing, flaming, etc.
Schedules vary depending on the moderator's availability. The person posting usually states what time things are due on the post. But generally speaking;
Challenge post: Saturday
Submission: When post is made until Friday
Voting: Friday to Sunday or when enough votes are in
|As stated, you may submit up to 3 icons, and submitting times may vary. You may very well submit as soon as the theme/challenge has been posted until the stated due date.
When submitting an entry, please include the following: the icon, the url, theme (If there's multiple themes or asked).
Winners are determined through voting. Voting is usually posted Friday evening, and you may submit your votes until it closes Sunday morning.
Again, when voting, please do not vote for your own. If you truly think it is the best, people would vote for it, but that doesn't mean you can convince people to vote for you. We all expect the voters to vote properly. Please base your votes on the quality of the icon, not on characters or the user who made it (sometimes it's easy to guess).
Depending on how many icons we receive, we will determine and specify how many places you could vote for. Most of the time, it's usually 1st, 2nd, 3rd, SC and Mod's Choice. Each week there would be a Special Category, consisting of:
Best Adaption: Icons that best adapts the theme.
Most Creative: Icons that are most original and unique.
Best Emotion: Icons that convey the most emotion.
Best color: Icons you feel depicts a unique style of using colors.
Best Typography (Text): Icons who have the best caption.
*There will also be a Mod's choice. The moderator's favorite non-winning icon.
*There may also be a SC theme picked not on this list
When submitting your vote, do not vote for an icon twice.
Winners are determined by a point system. For each first place vote, the icon gets 3 points. For each second place, 2 points, for each third 1 point. So it is important you vote in order of your preference.
|Inuyasha Related Icontests:|
tcg_exchange - Rewards for participation can be found HERE
If you want to affiliate with us, please don't hesitate to contact a Maintainer/Moderator or comment on a post.
We also have two banners available if you'd like to use them for links or promoting here or here.
|♛ ✖ ❤ ☁|